House for Rent – Edmonton. Renting a house in Edmonton comes with plenty of responsibility. A house for rent in Edmonton definitely has a landlord that you will have to deal with from the beginning to the end of your lease.
Most rental properties require you to put down a security deposit upon signing the lease. This is to ensure the landlord that you will take care of the home for rent like it is your very own!
There are a number of tips that you can take into account in order to get your entire security deposit back from that landlord of the house for rent in Edmonton!
These tips will help you through every stage of the lease from beginning to end!
Before you move in:
1. Look up the property management company. There may be some red flags here about how the deal with tenants. Luckily here at 911rent.ca we have no problems renting our houses in Edmonton!
When you move in:
2. Read the entire lease front to back. Making sure you know what you are signing is key in rental properties in Edmonton. You need to feel comfortable with what is in the lease!
3. You should do a move-in inspection with the landlord and both sign this. Make sure to notice all damage and take a long look at everything that has already happened to the rental property!
4. Take pictures of anything you think will cause problems in the future as hard proof.
While you live there:
5. BE CLEAN!!! Treat the house for rent in Edmonton like it is your very own home!
6. If there are any problems make sure that you let the landlord know! Things that break because of normal wear and tear should be covered by the landlord, just let them know as soon as possible!
7. Try not to break the lease that you have on the house for rent in Edmonton! You will definitely not see your money back, many landlords charge convenience fees or other administration fees for the breaking of a lease.
When you leave:
8. Clean up the best you can. Nothing is worse then the landlord walking in to the house for rent in Edmonton and seeing a massive mess! This will cause them to get professional help and you can wave goodbye to your security deposit!
9. Make sure to do I final move-out inspection along side your landlord! This will ensure if they have any questions or assumptions they can ask you first!
10. Provide a forwarding address. This is very important if you want to get your deposit back quickly!
Overall, following these tips will help you to get your whole security deposit back!