Care of Premises
Once you are have rented one of our houses for rent in Edmonton you will see that it will quickly feel like home!
We hope that this will lead you to care for the place for rent in Edmonton like it is your very own house! Keeping it neat and tidy and treating it like your own house will make it a better place for you to live and keep us landlords extremely happy and grateful.
If you ever decide to leave us and move on to a new adventure in life following these easy actions and step will ensure you receive as much as your security deposit back as possible!
These terms below can be seen in your signed lease agreement:
Damages and Decorating:
- You will not willfully damage the home! Treat it exactly as you would if it was your own house!
- You can't make any changes without our written consent. Pesky wallpaper is not permitted!
- You can use small fininshing nails or nail supported hooks to secure pictures to the wall and make the place your own! Please don't drive large screw, hooks, etc into the walls, we will have to charge you with the repairs!
- Blinds that are already on the windows cannot be removed plus you'll need them to get some sleep without the sun beaming in.
- Please keep the home reasonably clean and take good care of any items supplied by us.
- Grab some slippers or indoor shoes because we ask that you remove all outdoor foot wear and leave them behind in the entrance way.
- Dispose of all garbage in a proper manner. Make sure no little critters can make a mess with your garbage!
- Recycling is good for the environment and gives you a little extra pocket money when you take the bottles to the depot.
- Make sure you empty your dryer lint tray to keep the machine running efficiently and avoid a fire hazard.
- Leave the premises in clean condition and good repair at the end of the lease!
- Make sure to keep sidewalks, entrance, driveway or parking spaces clean and tidy. Snow has to be removed within 24 hours of the last snow fall or you risk being fined by the city and having to pay this fine.
- You are also responsible, when it applies, to take good care of the yard. This includes mowing the lawn and trimming the trees.
- You must also clean up after your furry friends!
- Keep the bathrooms clean! Use the right cleaning materials for all surfaces.
- When you're not using the water make sure to turn it off! No need to waste!
- Take proper care of the bathroom fixtures and use the correct cleaning products for these.
- Use the toilets, tubs, showers for their purpose! We ask that you don't place any sweepings, rubbish or rags down these!
- Don't over load the electrical system! Any damages caused by this misuse will be fixed by us and charged to you.
- Please report any accidents, break, or defect of the water, heating or electrical systems as soon as possible!