Renovated Townhome with 2-car underground parking next to Londonderry Mall
415 Village on the Green, Edmonton AB
Welcome to this gorgeous Townhome located in North East Edmonton in the mature community of York.
You will find that you are close to many amenities, like elementary, junior high and high schools, as well as Londonderry Mall, restaurants and grocery stores which are just few steps away!
You will find features like huge separated Living and Dining rooms, laminate flooring in all main floor and plush carpet in the bedrooms
Walking in you will find a very large and bright living room. You will be able to set up a comfortable living space where you will be proud to entertain guests.
A huge formal dining area flows perfectly into the kitchen! This makes it perfect for entertaining.
In the kitchen you will find great cabinet/counter top space and top of the line stainless steel appliances. Everything that you need in order to prepare all of your favourite recipes.
Heading upstairs you will find a huge master bedroom with wall-to-wall closet space and also a walk-in closet!
Two more perfect sized bedrooms and a full bathroom complement the upper floor.
The back yard is fully fenced and comes with a very convenient storage shed.
High efficiency front load washer and Dryer are waiting for your clothes 😉
Is this summer to hot? Guess what! this home is equipped with central A/C!
And that is not all! You have underground parking for 2-cars leading directly to your unit!!
Village on the Green is located in the corner of 65 St and 140 Ave.
- Clean and respectful people only
- This is a non-smoking home
- Well behaved SMALL pet is negotiable with extra fee, we must meet all dog's before move in and might be subject to Condo Board approval.
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided.
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed.
- Leases are for a fixed term, usually one year
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and might be subject of criminal background check.