Townhouse for Rent – Edmonton 3213 142 Avenue Northwest
Available December 1st
Townhouse for Rent – Edmonton. This townhouse for rent in Edmonton is located on the North side.
It is a five-minute drive from many amenities such as Superstore, Wal-Mart and Costco. It is also located close to the Clareview LRT station making it easy to use public transportation. With easy access to both the Anthony Henday and Yellowhead Trail it is easy to commute around the city.
Very close to Hairsine Park it will be easy for your family to stay active when you call this townhouse for rent in Edmonton home! Just imagine heading there on a warm summers day with the kids and dog and burning off some energy!
This newly renovated townhouse will dazzle you as soon as you step in through the front door!
Laminate flooring and a beautiful fireplace greet you as you enter the living room. It has a large window that keeps the room bright. Just imagine getting cozy by a fire on a chilly winter night with a book and hot chocolate!
There are plenty of cabinets and counter top space in the kitchen for you to work with. The beautiful back splash adds personality to the kitchen.
A dining room is off the living room and kitchen making it easy to entertain guests while still cooking them a delicious meal.
The laminate flooring continue throughout the three upstairs bedrooms making them easy to clean!
The master bedroom will be the perfect place to relax after you put the kids to bed and they will be close by upstairs so no need to worry about them! Everyone will have their own space to call their own and step up just the way they like it!
The basement is carpeted making it the perfect place to have family time with the kids and their toys.
This townhouse for rent in Edmonton is close to a number of schools, such as: John D Barrco School, St. Bonaventure Elementary School and Clareview Childcare and Out of School Care Centre. This will be the perfect home for your family to grow up and make many childhood friends and memories!
- Clean and respectful people ONLY
- This is a non-smoking home
- Well behaved pet negotiable with extra fee (Sm or Med)
We must meet all dog's before move in!
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed
- All leases are for a minimum of one year
- As company policy we do not offer month to month leases
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and criminal references
- Rental application fee is $25 and is returned with first month's rent