Fully Furnished Room close to LRT 4136 136 Av (Clareview) Edmonton
All Included: Furniture + Linen + Utilities + 150Mbps WIFI + Fully Equipped Kitchen + in-suite Laundry
Are you looking for a room to rent that won’t blow your budget?
Are you moving to Edmonton to work while your family stays back home? Are you returning to school with a reduced housing budget?
Then we have a solution for you! Our Edmonton rooms for rent are the perfect place for you to call home!
Our rental rooms are fully furnished and feature: A comfortable bed with linens, a dresser with a good sized wardrobe, a desk with a lamp, free wireless high speed internet.
These wonderful features alone make it a tempting place to rent!
You will share a common bathroom and kitchen with 2 or more people but will receive a key to keep your room a private place! The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a meal saving you on foods costs!
The bathroom and kitchen are kept clean by our cleaning service that will visit once a month, ensuring you that this will always feel like home.
For your convenience, we offer in-suite laundry to cut out a trip to the laundry mat!
To top this all off, your utilities are included in rent so there is no need to hook up your own or pay deposits! Even your WIFI 5G is included!
This room for rent is located in NorthEast Edmonton. It is in walking distance with the Clareview LRT station as well as many amenities! A number of bus stops are close by so there is no need to burn expensive gas!
Laminate floors runs throughout the common living area and the kitchen and bathroom are newly renovated making this a beautiful Edmonton rental!
The bedroom has plenty of space to move around! You can relax and watch TV or finish up work at your desk!
This room rental won’t last long!
- Male accommodations ONLY
- No Couples (one person per room)
- This is a non-smoking home, no smoking allowed inside or near open windows
- Pet are not allowed
- Clean and respectful people ONLY. Zero tolerance for drugs and stealing
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed
- Leases are for a fixed term, minimum 6 months
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and criminal references