Stunning Family Northeast Home for Rent
15908 49 St (Brintnell) Edmonton
Stunning Renovated 3-Bedroom Bi-level Home in the great family neighborhood of Brintnell in Northeast Edmonton
This is the large home you were looking with top notch touches.
Open concept kitchen with plenty maple cabinets, high end appliances, huge pantry and granite counter space for cooking.
There is a gorgeous hardwood flooring in the Living room, large windows and a great gas fireplace with mantel ready for your TV.
Just off of your dining area you have a large west-facing deck perfect for those BBQ days with a good size fully fenced yard.
Upstairs you will see a HUGE master bedroom with huge windows, walking closet and a full ensuite bathroom.
There are also two other large bedrooms for your kids or office space along with another full bathroom.
The basement is unfinished but it comes with high efficiency washer and dryer
You will also profit from a DOUBLE attached car garage to keep your car shelter on those snowy days, and a big driveway!
- Clean and respectful people only
- This is a non-smoking home
- One well behaved pet is negotiable with extra fee. we must meet all dog's before move in!
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided.
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed.
- Leases are for a fixed term, usually one year
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and might be subject of criminal background check.