Brand New 2-Bedroom Basement Suite close to Belvedere LRT 13135 60 St NW Edmonton AB
Rent $1,100/m + Utilities $200/m (see our Utility Package details below)
** A brand new Double detached Garage is also available for $200/month
Be the first one to live in this super bright Legal Basement Suite just renovated with new kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms that you can proudly call home!
This is suite has an open concept living area that is ready for you to create your own home!
The brand new kitchen is fully functional and includes a dishwasher! There is vinyl laminate flooring running throughout the entire suite making it very easy to keep clean.
The dining/living room are very spacious area have tons of natural light.
The bedrooms are bright which will help you wake up in the morning hours! There are two bedrooms in this suite and will be easy to set up one as a home office if needed.
Equipped with a soaker bathtub, the bathroom is also brand new ready to handle all your morning routines!
There is also in-suite laundry! No sharing with the upper tenants.
Wait until you see the backyard, It is very nice and fenced! You will enjoy it on those BBQ days and your dog will have more than enough room to play.
This Suite is located in NorthEast Edmonton. It is close to Belvedere LRT Station making it easy to use public transit. Just off Fort Road, Anthony Henday or Yellowhead Trail is close by so if you drive getting through the city won’t be a problem!
This suite is close to Londonderry or Clareview which have tons of amenities such as SuperStore, Costco or Save-on-Foods.
>> Our Utilities Package is ultra simple…absolutely no fights about splitting bills, no getting blindsided by utility company deposits, you just pay a monthly flat rate and that covers it all (water/sewer, gas, electricity, garbage)…nice and easy for budgeting, especially during the nasty winter months!
- Clean and respectful people only
- This is a non-smoking home
- Well behaved pet is negotiable with extra fee (Sm or Med-No Puppies under 12 Months in Age), we must meet all dog's before move in!
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided.
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed.
- Leases are for a fixed term, usually one year
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and might be subject of criminal background check.