Wow! Renovated Basement Suite close to Kingsway Mall 11635 111A Ave (Prince Rupert), Edmonton
Rent $1095.00 + Utilities $200 (see our Utility Package details below)
Gorgeously renovated 2-Bed + Den Legal Basement Suite features everything you and your loved ones need!
This Suite is located in Central Edmonton in the Prince Rupert neighbourhood. It is very close to Kingsway Mall, NAIT, Royal Alexandra Hospital, the former City Airport and just a 5-minute drive from downtown through 116 St. It is easy to use public transit having the bus depot at Kingsway or the NAIT LRT Station to travel around the city.
The huge living room is sure to draw you in to relax after a long days work.With an Open Concept, the kitchen makes the perfect space for entertaining while cooking!
The two bedrooms are the perfect size and each member of your family will have their own space to call home. There is also an extra room/den that could be used as an office.
The bathroom is totally brand new , ready to handle all your morning routines! Check out the video below to see the modern tile work done!
There is also in-suite laundry!
Laminate floors run throughout making it easy to clean!
The backyard will be the perfect place for you to host summer BBQs.
This suite for rent is also close to three different bus stops making it easy to use the bus transportation. There is no need for a car if you live here and you will still be able to access the rest of the city!
>> Our Utilities Package is ultra simple…absolutely no fights about splitting bills, no getting blindsided by utility company deposits, you just pay a monthly flat rate and that covers it all (water/sewer, gas, electricity, garbage)…nice and easy for budgeting, especially during the nasty winter months!
- Clean and respectful people only
- This is a non-smoking home
- Well behaved pet is negotiable with extra fee (Sm or Med), we must meet all dog's before move in!
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided.
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed.
- Leases are for a fixed term, usually one year
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and might be subject of criminal background check.