Renovated Legal Basement Suite
12920 90 St (Killarney) Edmonton
Rent $995.00 + Utilities $295.00 – so no hook up fees! (Incl. gas, power, water, sewer)
Gorgeously Renovated Legal Basement Suite featuring everything you and your loved ones need!
The cozy living room is sure to draw you in to relax after a long days work.
The kitchen is brand NEW from top to bottom. The eat-in kitchen makes the perfect space for entertaining while cooking!
The two bedrooms are the perfect size and each member of your family will have their own space to call home.
The bathroom is newly renovated too and is ready to handle all your morning routines! Check out the video below to see the modern tile work done!
There is also an in-suite laundry!
Laminate floors run throughout making it easy to clean!
The backyard will be the perfect place for you to host summer BBQs.
This Basement Suite is located in North Edmonton. It is close to Northgate Centre making it easy to use public transit. Yellowhead Trail is close by so if you drive, getting through the city won’t be a problem!
This suite is close to a number of different fast food restaurants just a short walk away on 82nd street.
This for-rent in Edmonton is also close to three different bus stops making it easy to use the bus transportation. There is no need for a car if you live here and you will still have access the rest of the city!
Legal Basement Suite inspected and certified by the City of Edmonton with all of the proper permitting.
- Clean and respectful people ONLY
- Utilities Not Included (Set Amount of $300.00)
- This is a non-smoking home, no smoking allowed inside or near open windows
- Pet are Negotiable(Small Only)
- Clean and respectful people ONLY. Zero tolerance for drugs and stealing
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed
- All leases are for a minimum of One Year
- As company policy we do not offer month to month leases
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and criminal references