Apartment For Rent 4403-4409 37 Street, Stony Plain
For Rent Stony Plain. Have you been looking for a place to call your own? A place to downsize and be with your loved on! Then we have a solution for you!
Rent $1250 Utilities $245 (** see our Utility Package details below) Total is $1495.00
Full Address: 4405A 37 St. Unit 4, Stony Plain AB T7Z 2N8
This apartment for rent in Stony Plain is close to all the amenities as it is a small town!
Some of the amenities close by include: Shopper’s Drugmart, Original Joe’s Restaurant and Bar, Petro Canada, BMO, McDonalds, M & M Meat shops and Safeway! Everything you need just a two-minute drive away!
If this isn’t enough for you don’t worry! The City of Edmonton isn’t too far away and you can enjoy everything it has to offer!
The rental property is in top-notch condition and features two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Walking into the living room you will see a fireplace that is there to keep you and your loved ones warm during the cold winter months.
Just imagine friends or family members coming over and gathering around sharing stories and jokes while staying cozy!
The kitchen is open to the living room making it easy to entertain while you cook! Visitors can feel free to pull a seat up to the breakfast bar and chat with you as you cook a delicious meal!
In-suite laundry service saves you a trip to the laundry mat!! And saves you plenty of time as you can do other chores while a load of laundry gets clean!
The bathroom has plenty of space for you to get ready in the morning and feel fully awake for the day to come. The tub will allow you to relax and have a bubble bath after a long day at work.
The master bedroom has a walk in closet that is perfect for those shopping addicts with a lot of clothes!!
The second bedroom is the perfect size. If you wanted you could convert it into a home office or guest bedroom!
There is a balcony where you will be able to relax and enjoy the warm summer months!
** Our Utilities Package is ultra simple…absolutely no fights about splitting bills, no getting blindsided by utility company deposits, you just pay a monthly flat rate and that covers it all (water/sewer, gas, electricity, garbage)…nice and easy for budgeting, especially during the nasty winter months!
- Clean and respectful people ONLY
- This is a non-smoking home
- Well behaved pet is negotiable with extra fee (Sm or Med), We must meet all dog's before move in!
- Rent is paid by automatic withdrawal. Void cheque must be provided
- Damage Deposit is the same as one month's rent and it's due when lease is signed
- All leases are for a minimum of one year
- As company policy we do not offer month to month leases
- To ensure quality tenants, candidates must be prepared to disclose credit and criminal references
- Rental application fee is $25 and is returned with first month's rent