House for Rent – Edmonton. This article discusses tenant responsibilities.
There are a number of responsibilities for both the landlord and tenant when a residential agreement is made on houses for rent in Edmonton. The responsibilities that will be listed in this article don’t have to be in the residential lease agreement because they are requirements, of both the tenant and landlord, of legislation.
If these responsibilities are met then it is likely that the relationship between you and your landlord of your house for rent in Edmonton is going to be an easy one.
- Pay the rent on time
- Be considerate of the landlord and other tenants
- Not endanger other tenants
- Not perform illegal acts
- Not conduct illegal business on the rental premises
- Not operate a business, trade of occupation without the landlord’s consent
- Keep the rental premises reasonably clean
- Prevent damage to the rental premises
- Move out when the rental agreement ends
- Follow the rules in the residential tenancy agreement that do not conflict with the RTA
These are extremely important responsibilities and must be held in order to have an appropriate relationship with your landlord of the house for rent in Edmonton.
At 911 Rent we value responsible tenants and aim to have people like you renting our properties. Not only is it easier for us but also easier for you!! Our houses for rent in Edmonton are the perfect place for you to call home, follow these responsibilities and staying with us will be a breeze!
At 911 Rent we offer houses for rent in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain and the surrounding areas. They are varying prices ensuring you will find the perfect rental!
Whatever situation you may be in we have the rental solution for you!
So call NOW at 780-554-7368 to make an appointment to look at one of our house for rent – Edmonton.