For Rent Edmonton. This article discusses the tenant obligations within Alberta.
There are a number of tenant obligations that all tenants in Alberta must follow as it is the law. Most of these obligations are pretty easy to follow! Keeping these responsibilities will build a healthy relationship with your landlord of the house for rent in Edmonton therefore you are likely to be invited to stay longer!
The five obligations are as follows:
- Abiding by the agreement: If the tenancy agreement is not followed the landlord is allowed to take legal action
- Changing the Locks: this is a big NO for tenants. Unless you have consent from the landlord and you must provide them with a key for the house for rent in Edmonton
- Paying the Rent on Time!! This is a given to any home for rent in Edmonton!
- Penalties for Late Payment: the tenancy agreement will be looked at and these grounds are covered by common law.
- Damage to the Premise: you want to treat the home for rent in Edmonton as if it is your own. This of course does not include normal wear and tear!
These obligations are law in Alberta and many of them are very simple to follow. At 911 Rent we pride ourselves in finding the best tenants for our rental properties. We like to build relationships with the tenants and this is easier to do when all the rules are followed!
At 911rent.ca we offer houses for rent in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain and the surrounding areas. They are varying prices ensuring you will find the perfect rental! Whatever situation you may be in we have the rental solution for you!
So call NOW at 780-554-7368 to make an appointment to look at one of our many houses for rent in Edmonton.