For Rent Edmonton. This article discusses the importance of being a good tenant when renting a home.
When looking for a house for rent in Edmonton it is important to take into account yourself as a person. A rental property should be treated in the same respect as if it were your own home! If you believe that you are not cut out for a home for rent in Edmonton maybe a rental property is not for you.
However, we here at 911 Rent are going to give you tips to make sure that you are the best tenant for your landlord.
Being a good tenant not only benefits your landlord but also yourself and your security deposit.
Almost all houses for rent in Edmonton will have a security deposit when you move in. In order to get this money all back you need to leave the home for rent extremely close to the way it was when you moved in.
- Make sure to read and understand all the terms in condition on the lease before you sign it. All homes for rent in Edmonton will require that you sign one so making sure you know what is expected of you is key.
- Pay your rent on time and to the full amount – staying in the good books of the landlord makes it easier for them and you! Keeping a good relationship with the landlord who's house is for rent in Edmonton will prove to be a great action step!
- Keep your space clean! Don’t cause any deliberate damage to your space!
- Keep the music and noises to a minimum – you are most likely sharing this rental property either with a downstairs/upstairs neighbour or if it is a room for rent then 1 to 2 other people. Houses for rent in Edmonton are usually in quiet and mature neighbourhoods, keeping your neighbours happy makes for a better community!
- Stay in touch with your landlord - if your landlord phones you with any issues make sure to be able to chat with them or call them back. Having a good relationship with your landlord will in turn lead you to be a good tenant.
- Treat the house for rent in Edmonton like your own!!
- Give the proper amount of notice when you are leaving the rental property - this is normally the same amount of time that the lease is signed for (one month=one month notice, etc)
At 911 Rent we offer houses for rent in Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain and the surrounding areas. They are varying prices ensuring you will find the perfect rental!
Whatever situation you may be in we have the rental solution for you!
So call NOW at 780-554-7368 to make an appointment to look at one of our many houses for rent in Edmonton.