Tenant Responsibilities As Seen On The Lease
As a tenant in on of our for rent – Edmonton properties there are a number of different rules and regulations that must be followed. You should fully review the lease agreement before signing and ensure that you will be able to follow all these responsibilities.
All our house for rent in Edmonton are non-smoking properties. We ask that if you still want to smoke you follow the rules below. But hey! Maybe this will be motivation for you to cut back and quit for good!
- When smoking outside we ask that you please dispose of ashes and cigarette butts properly to keep the area clean for everyone!
- Smoke can cause damage to the premises and repairs for these damages will be chargeable to you.
- If you or a guest is caught smoking inside, it will result in a breach of your lease and result in a 14 day eviction immediately.
Noise and Disturbance:
- In our houses for rent in Edmonton we set a quiet time to ensure that everyone can get a good nights sleep! From 10:00 pm to 8:00 am we ask that you don't do anything that is likely to disturb or be a nuisance to other Tenants and the neigbours.
- We all know that having a few drinks with friends is a great way to unwind but we ask that you to keep drinking to a minimum. Please do not be so drunk that you put yourself or others in danger!
- The cost of repairing plugged toilets, sinks, drains, and broken toilet seats.
- The cost of replacing all windows and screens broken by the Tenant or their guests, with materials of similar or superior quality to the originals that were damaged.
- Replacing light bulbs, florescent tubes, and stove fuses in the premises.
- Damages caused by windows and doors being left open in inclement weather including costs of repairing frozen pipes as well as repair and cleaning costs for damages caused by broken pipes.
- Damage due to fire caused by Tenant negligence (i.e. careless smoking, cooking, etc.)
- Upon vacating the premises, the Tenant will pay for the professional steam cleaning of the carpets.
- The cost of all repairs or replacements to the for rent - Edmonton premises and related facilities occasioned due to the negligence of fault of the Tenant, or any other person(s) invited to the premises by the Tenant.