Before Submitting A Tenant Maintenance Request Form:
Please check for some of these common maintenance issues that may be able to help you by reducing your stress and eliminate your need for an appointment. If you have looked through the issues below and still can’t figure out a solution please fill out a maintenance form here.
- Heat is not working: Check to see if the thermostat is set to heat & check to see that it is in the on position. You can also check to see if a breaker needs to be reset.
- Light will not turn on: Try replacing the bulb.
- Smoke detector does not work when tested: Replace the battery and retest. If it still doesn’t function, please fill out a maintenance request for a replacement unit.
- Smoke detector will not stop beeping: Replace the battery and then test the unit. If it still doesn’t function properly, please fill out a maintenance request for a replacement unit.
- Faucet is leaking: Turn off water supply under sink and send us a maintenance request.
- Toilet is leaking: Turn off water supply behind toilet and send us a maintenance request.
- Toilet is stopped up & will not flush: Try using a plunger. If it still won’t flush, send us a maintenance request. Keep in mind that if a tenant causes the clog then the tenant will be responsible for the cost of the repairs.
- Sink, tub, or shower drain is slow: Check and remove hair from drain.
- Dryer is taking too long to dry: make sure to empty the lint tray after every use of the dryer. If the issue persists check the dryer vent for any blockages.
- Bugs: Please make sure to keep your home clean and safe. If pest control determines that poor housekeeping is the cause of bugs in a tenant’s home, we’ll try to advise the tenant to take actions that will prevent further problems. If a tenant is unable to make those necessary changes, the tenant will be responsible for the cost of additional pest control appointments.